Humber Avenue Community Allotments
The list below is the current list of projects in hand. If you feel you would like to help with some of these pease contact the Project Co-Ordinator.
- Marking out the car park to improve utilisation of space
- Creation of a community allotment has commenced on plot 64. This will include facilities for people who are less able and children.
- Repair the tarmac roadway. Worthing Council have agreed to do this at the start of the next financial year (April/May 2022)
- Install a defibrillator to accompany the first aid kit that is now available in the community room.
- Lopping of the tree at the rear of plot 15 has been raised with the council.
- Topping of the hedge line on the Southwest boundary has also be raised with the council
Updated 19th February 2022